Presentation

Ne soyez pas timide, venez vous présenter ici avant de poster dans une autre rubrique.
Pensez à insérer des photos de votre véhicule, c'est toujours très apprécié
Règles du forum
Les messages au format SMS ne sont pas tolérés. Merci de faire attention à votre orthographe.
Pensez à insérer des photos de votre véhicule, c'est toujours très apprécié
Votre présentation détaillée est un impératif avant de pouvoir accéder à l'ensemble du forum en écriture.
Répondre
MSottovia
P'tit nouveau
P'tit nouveau
Reactions :
Véhicule N° 1 : Citroen CX25GTi

Presentation

Message par MSottovia »

Hello Citroën fans!

First of all, I'm really sorry for not writing in French, it just isn't a language that I've learnt, although I really want to do it!

I'm a deeply obsessed person with the Hydropneumatic era of Citroëns, while I like almost every model of the brand... I have in my hands now a large number of CX's, of which there're 2 1988 25Prestige's that arrived to my country (Chile) as commitee cars when Jacques Chirac came, another is a 25GTi 1984 (the only one around here...) etc, etc... and a BX19GTi and a 16 Soupapes, and undergoing the restoration of a DS21 Pallas that has quite a history!

Thing is though, I may be going to buy a C6, or I hope I do. It has just been found by a friend who took pictures of it, but I'm not certain about the year or specific model of it. Google doesn't help either, there just isn't enough information about these cars on the net! apart of this forum of course! so my real first post will be on the identifying area...

Hope I'm not boring you with my presentation and my english talk!

Best regards for all of you!
Max Sottovia R.

Eaheru
Administrateur du site
Administrateur du site
Reactions :
Véhicule N° 1 : -

Re: Presentation

Message par Eaheru »

Welcome Max !

Nice to see you here :) from Chile. Ours experts will help you to identify your C6. ::d

MSottovia
P'tit nouveau
P'tit nouveau
Reactions :
Véhicule N° 1 : Citroen CX25GTi

Re: Presentation

Message par MSottovia »

Thank you for your welcoming!
I really hope to concrete the buy of this car so that I can be around here much more :|

Best regards to all of you!

Répondre